Sunday, July 25, 2010

presenting... MA the songwriter!!!

Remember MA (em-ey), one of my dear friends from my Magnus stint?  I mentioned in my march 16th posting (see One Lovely Reunion under label of friends and more) that this charming Coca-Cola Phils lady exec is also a talented songwriter who's just starting to explore her God-given talent.  

I had the honor of hearing her first composition (2nd vid below) in her car's cd player on our way to our small reunion in Greenbelt.  That song was her entry to the songwriting contest by Regine's Diva show in GMA 7.  Though it didn't win, it still won my heart coz it was one beautiful love song. 

It took a while before it happened but here she is, sharing that song with  friends plus another ballad which is equally heartfelt .  In turn, let me share them with you too so you can claim you've heard it first in DS before it exploded huge in the airwaves. Contemporary love songs that'll sure make it big anytime soon.  Nice work MA!  I'm mighty proud of you!



3 comments:

°eGa° said...

i like d second song....

Keith said...

Nice composition. Your friend is very talented.

Are you in Manila now? If you are, enjoy your vacation.

Keith said...

Dante, sorry... matagal na pala yung reunion niyo...