Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i'm forever yours....

I’ve long been enamored by this song. There’s something about it that caresses my jaded heart and most importantly, gives the cynic in me some beating. Maybe it’s the melody, the lyrics or the piano. Or maybe it’s the whole package.

I’m not really into mushy love songs that promise forever (that’s the cynic part of me I mentioned) coz com’n, nothing really lasts forever, ok? But this one, heck, it’s one exception I’m glad I made. You can call me baduy, jologs or whatever for loving this one, I don’t give a hoot.

Let me share it with you, topped with some pride coz it’s our very own arnel pineda’s cover in the chile leg of journey’s worldwide conert tour last year. Feel free to close your eyes, feel the song and live through those magical moments you shared with your special someone.

And oh, by the way, consider this as my advanced valentine greeting! Love is in the air, dude. Enjoy.

No comments: